We select the finest raw materials to manufacture our products. However, even the highest quality materials may depreciate if not properly taken care. To maintain the look of your Ehsaas boutique tableware follow the recommendations below:
- To avoid scratches, handle with care.
- When hand washing the cutlery, avoid using abrasive cloths or scrubs.
- After each use, wash the cutlery in warm water and mild detergent. Avoid using detergents with chlorine or anti-limestone agents. Use simple cotton cloth to dry.
- Table ware is food safe
- Be sure to wash off any food remains as soon as possible after use.
- Do not dip in water and keep for long or over night.
- To avoid stains, don’t keep it wet
There are no reviews yet.